The Gas Tight Body Bag is designed to hold human remains, which may be contaminated by a wide variety of chemical substances, biological organisms, nuclear particulates or warfare agents, while providing protection to the personnel who handle it. It is available in standard size and bariatric (obese) sizes.
The bag is constructed from CoreTech Pro, which has barrier protection against Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC’s), Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA’s), biological and nuclear hazards. The body bag is strong and easy to handle under demanding conditions.
The design allows it to be carried, dragged or stretchered using the optional pole set. Exhaust filters can be selected from the Scott Pro 2000 range, or other compatible threaded filters.
- CoreTech Pro laminated material with FEP core in highly visible orange to distinguish from standard body bags
- Gas tight zip
- DIN 40 threaded filter mount accepting standard screw on filters providing an exit for decomposition gases
- Strong wear resistant reinforced polyurethane base
- Retention straps to prevent movement of body
- High absorption liner inside base for released fluids
- Optional heavy duty pole set with carry bag
- Standard size and bariatric g
Bariatric Gas Tight Body Bag
The bariatric gas tight body bag is designed for bariatric (obese) deceased.