Access by Flexmort
The highly secure and innovative solution was developed to meet the challenges currently being reviewed as part of the Fuller Inquiry.
The Inquiry into the despicable actions committed by David Fuller has already started to highlight the weaknesses in the control of access to deceased people in all care settings across Hospitals, Coroners and Funeral Directors.
What does it do?
Access by Flexmort provides a highly secure method to secure doors, gates and sensitive areas within the funeral home.
Critically it is easy to deploy and very simple to use. Importantly it is also inexpensive, and a more secure option than the traditional card, pin code or QR code-based readers.
Access by Flexmort allows registered users to access and exit secured doors simply by scanning a Smart Tile with their mobile phone or tablet.
All this secure data is recorded in real-time with individuals, time and location stamps available on an encrypted cloud-based platform.
Our authentication system also confirms that the user has authorisation to enter with the specific mobile device and specific location.
Access by Flexmort stops credential sharing, a problem that funeral homes and hospitals have experienced with traditional solutions, whilst delivering an easy-to-use experience.
The key benefits
- Simple to implement, easy to use, error-free and secure.
- Accurately records time and location stamps of users at entry and exit of each secured door.
- Ability to set times that authorised individuals can access each door across your estate
- Ability to set which individuals can access each door across your estate
- A secure cloud-based platform that allows your database to be managed centrally and accessed across almost unlimited sites.
- Eradicates security issues associated with credential sharing and reduces reliance on keys and security.
- Highly cost-effective versus PIN, card, QR code or RFID access control systems and traditional manual systems.
- Reduces hardware cost and maintenance.
- Provides a highly secure, full integration with existing access and exit control and Video Management Systems.
- Secure application registration process though email verification, and IMEI/geolocation checking on use
- Check-in and check-out process for access control and accurate time and attendance
- Works seamlessly across multiple sites
- Unlimited users
- Works with our hygienically safe, contactless tile solution
- Suitable for permanent and temporary staff, visitors and contractor
Access by Flexmort Portal
- Fully branded web-based portal that can be accessed from anywhere
- Fully secure, encrypted and password protected
- Links in real-time to the Access systems by hosted cloud solution in AWS
- Provides real-time visibility of staff, visitors and contractors currently on site with full search functionality
- Provides daily download reports for: Name, Role, Location, Entry Time & Exit Time
- Provides full user management functionality: Set up new users, edit users & delete users
Wireless Door Controller
- Works with existing door-locking furniture or newly installed kit
- Receives the open-door encrypted command from the Access Cloud
- Sends the communication wirelessly to the door to release, where access has been granted
- Includes remote release buttons
- Ease-to-install, highly cost-effective door control solution
To arrange a demo of the Access by Flexmort system, contact Steve Huggins 07411 525662 email@example.com or Kevin Crute 07888 376552 firstname.lastname@example.org to understand more about how we can help you now to safeguard the deceased people in your care.
We can also arrange a site survey to understand more accurately installation costs and your care/protection requirements.
Or complete our contact form to find out more.