CuddleBlanket Bariatric Cooling Blanket
Used by numerous hospitals and mortuaries, the CuddleBlanket allows bariatric mortuary cooling using our specially designed cooling pads. The cooling system improves patient dignity and reduces staff manual handling risks.
The cooling system uses a series of cooling pads that are placed on the body with an insulated cover placed over the top. The body is cooled by direct contact. This cools the body much faster than traditional mortuary refrigeration and can reduce purging.
Unlike refrigerated beds or coffin coolers, the CuddleBlanket is extremely light, portable, flexible and does not ice. The cooling blanket is only switched on when required.
Benefits of CuddleBlanket Bariatric
- Set up in seconds and use anywhere, from a funeral home to a hospital bedroom and even the home environment
- Lower running costs than traditional refrigeration as CuddleBlanket directly cools the body and is only switched on when required
- Low maintenance requirements as it utilises a thermoelectric cooling process
- Ease of portability
- Provides families an opportunity to spend time with their loved ones without having to cool the whole room
Servicing CuddleBlanket Bariatric
We are pleased to offer a range of enhanced service and support options for the CuddleBlanket cooling blanket. We want to help you get the most out of this important resource and ensure your CuddleBlanket always remain ready for use when you need it.
We offer a full visual, functional and integrity test and check service at our centre in Gloucester. Our fixed price includes courier collection and delivery.
- Internal components, fluid ways, tubing and connections
- Internal electrical components
- Internal fluid flush
- Check all associated system kit items
- Provide a full test report after a minimum half day functional running test
- Advise and quote for any repairs or replacement costs for worn or damaged items