Binny™ Disposable Sanitary Bin
Significantly Reduce Costs and Your Carbon Footprint with the Binny™ Disposable Sanitary Bin
Binny™ is a flat packed disposable sanitary bin and is the convenient, environmentally friendly and inexpensive way for your organisation to dispose of sanitary and personal waste. Binny™ bins and their contents can simply be disposed of by your own cleaning staff without the contents ever being seen or handled.
The Department of Health (DOH) has re-iterated in its 2013 guidance that sanitary bin waste is classed as “offensive waste” and is therefore not hazardous, clinical or medical waste.
This means your organisation does not need to use sanitary bin contractors to provide, clean and empty your sanitary bins. This can be managed by your cleaning staff using Binny™ bins.
Binny™ bins only need replacing when full and can stay in situ for months, so you no longer need to pay for a bin collection when it isn’t required.
- Eliminates sanitary waste contracts
- Reduces your sanitary bin carbon footprint
- Reduces costs (up to 70% when compared to a sanitary bin contract)
- Can be disposed of by your current waste collection company
- Fully compliant with all legislation
- Contains inbuilt antimicrobial protection and conforms to ISO20743:2013
- Contains a unique and specially formulated malodour blocker and fragrance
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great product, tried and tested now for over 4 months within an office and factory environment, just placed our second order. Binny Bin Sanitary Bins are a cost effective, hygienic, light weight, antibacterial, environmentally responsible and odour free, we are very pleased with this product, we will continue to use them, we have had nothing but positive feedback from staff.
Emily Harman, Vale Garden Houses, Grantham, Lincolnshire