Binny™ Disposable Sanitary Bin
The Department of Health (DOH) has re-iterated in its 2013 guidance that sanitary bin waste is classed as "offensive waste" and is therefore not hazardous, clinical or medical waste.
This means your organisation does not need to use sanitary bin contractors to provide, clean and empty your sanitary bins. This can be managed by your cleaning staff using Binny™ bins.
Binny™ bins only need replacing when full and can stay in situ for months, so you no longer need to pay for a bin collection when it isn't required.
- Eliminates sanitary waste contracts
- Reduces your sanitary bin carbon footprint
- Reduces costs (up to 70% when compared to a sanitary bin contract)
- Can be disposed of by your current waste collection company
- Fully compliant with all legislation
- Contains inbuilt antimicrobial protection and conforms to ISO20743:2013
- Contains a unique and specially formulated malodour blocker and fragrance